Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ten Things I Love About My Little Noah

So I saw that my friend Debbie made a post about all the things she loves about her Lisa.  I thought it was super cute so I decided to make one about Noah.  Noah is 3 1/2 months now and growing like crazy... or atleast it seems like it to me!  We will find out his stats in two weeks when he goes in for his 4 month check up!  So anyway, here it goes.

1) His big smile and sense of humor.  He looks like a total goober when he smiles like this.. and I love it! What a ham!




2) How chubby he is.  He was so scrawny when he was born, and now he is my little chunk!  Check out his cheeks... they're pretty impressive!



3) How well he sleeps.  We have really been blessed with a good sleeper.  He's been sleeping through the night since mid March and naps well during the day.  Some people ask if we even really have a baby in the car seat under that cover!




4) His big lips!



5) How well he travels on the airplane!  Noah has already been on six airplane rides!





6) How cute he is.. even when he's naughty!


7) How his little personality comes out during tummy time.  He really gets into The Biggest Loser!




8) His blonde hair.  Some may say he's bald.  But mom says he's blonde!



 9) His laugh.


10) Getting to spend every day at home with my little man!




Of course there are a million things I love about Noah, and I'm sure right after I publish this I will remember more or find more pictures that I wanted to post.  I just love Noah so much.  He is such a good-natured little boy, and we are so lucky to have him!  His baby blessing said that he is going to be an example to his future brothers and sisters, and I know he will be amazing!

No comments: