Sunday, September 28, 2008

Katie's B-Day Party










This Saturday we had a little party for me since I'm turning 22 on Tuesday! We were happy to have Benny and Sarah and Casey there as well as Jordan and Emily. Ben and Chelsea came by later but unfortunately the camera was gone before they arrived! We all went to cafe rio (of course) and then came back for some delicious Baskin Robins ice cream cake that Brad had made for me. Sarah, Casey, and Benny all got me awesome presents... and when I get my presents from Brad I'm sure they will be awesome as well. We forgot to buy candles so we just put a t-light on the cake. Naturally, I blew all the candles out in one try! Here are some pics from the event. It was so nice to spend time with our family and friends to celebrate my birthday!

4 comments:

lady said...

Happy birthday on Tuesday!!!!!!!! Looks like you had a fun time! You look great, glad to see brad has cut his hair, and Jordan...geez lend him your scissors bradella. Is that his girlfriend???? Anyway....happy birthday again and way to go on the 5K. Jacob and I just ran a 10K last month. It was a little tiring.

Debbie said...

I just found your blog! yay! Happy Birthday tomarrow by the way! I miss all of our good times in math and physics! How is the Ph.D. coming? I hope that you are doing well!

mollie said...

Katie, I'm so happy you found me! I love blogs so that I can stay in touch with everybody. Does Jenni have one? Seriously, I'm so happy to see that you're doing well! Happy B-day today!!!!!!!!! I miss you tons. Right now I'm at work and I'm using ProE! I wish I would have kept my notes from Dr. Cox's class!!!!! How's school and life? If you're ever in Tucson, give me a call!! Love ya!

Findlay Family said...

Happy b-day Katie...by the way I am your cousin Brienne. I haven't meant you yet, but I saw all the pics from your wedding that aunt margo posted so I feel like I know you, anyways you are waaaayyyyy toooooo beautiful for Brad how did he ever land you???? and tell him I say hi